VirTerrus is an experienced, vendor neutral, technology advisory and consulting firm offering a select portfolio of Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), Telecom Carriers, and Business Technology Solutions which are researched on specific criteria including security and compliance. We educate, consult, coordinate, and project manage cloud solutions and network services along with their implementations.
The VirTerrus goal is to help decision makers better understand available technology and their evolving workforces, so that together we can align people, technologies and business objectives. Part of that process is providing insight, expertise, and high level customer service to organizations that have interest in upgrading their current technology and communications environment for better performance, security, and efficiency.
We generate secure, reliable, scalable, and cost effective solutions to ensure confident technology decisions and direction. The technologies among our CSPs include Citrix, VMware, Microsoft and Open Source platforms along with other best of breed hardware and security vendors. Our Telecommunications and ISP portfolio includes carriers both in Colorado and across the nation. The hosted voice (VoIP) phone solutions and software switches we advise on include Broadsoft, Metaswitch, NetSapiens, and other Proprietary platforms.
VirTerrus can service nationally and internationally.
- Network and Cyber Security solutions
- DaaS (Desktops as a Service) or Hosted Desktops – secure, comprehensive solutions which enable access to all data, apps, email, and secure file-sharing and collaboration tools from any device or network, anywhere. Log in from any device and receive your personalized Windows desktop and access to all you need with built in Business Continuity
- SaaS (Software as a Service) or Hosted Applications – several companies look to have specific Windows app(s) hosted for easy remote access from any device
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) High Performance Virtual Datacenters
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity solutions
- Email and MS Office 365 suites
- Hosted VoIP phone solutions and collaboration tools
- Call Center applications
- Telecom Brokerage
- Carrier voice and internet options
- Fiber, Coax, Ethernet over Copper, Microwave, etc.
- SD-WAN (Software Defined - Wide Area Networking)
- WAN Optimization
- IT Services and Support
- Network cabling (low voltage / CAT 5 / CAT 6)
- Wireless network design and build
- Security camera solutions
- Card access
Considering a migration to the Cloud?
Instead of spending time and money yourself to address cloud potentials and solutions, we can assist to make it easier and safer to consume and maintain cloud services while reducing cost and risk. Leverage the technology solutions and providers already researched within our portfolio. This will allow your organization to focus on other pressing business needs while not having to invest the time to become a cloud expert.