VirTerrus partners with the Top Cloud Service Providers
We have strong relationships with our Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) to ensure your business receives the world class service it deserves. Some of the technologies behind our portfolio of CSP offerings are:
VirTerrus partners with some of the Top Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) in order to facilitate, guide, consult, and offer the following solutions:
- DaaS (Desktops as a Service) or Hosted Virtual Desktops – comprehensive solutions which enable access to all data, apps, email, and secure file-sharing and collaboration tools from any device, any network, anywhere. Log in from any device and receive your personalized Windows desktop and access to all you need.
- SaaS (Software as a Service) or Hosted applications – several companies look to have specific Windows app(s) hosted for easy remote access from any device
- Back up / data storage / disaster recovery solutions
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) High Performance Virtual Datacenters – Private or Public clouds
- Hosted MS Lync and collaboration tools
- Professional, credible, and scalable service
- Validated Infrastructure
- Multi-level protection and secure solutions
- Financial stability
- Rapid response time and support
- Geo redundant data centers
Data centers of this caliber ensure a security upgrade for your data. Every aspect of these facilities is redundant:
- Power grids
- power supplies and diesel generators
- Multiple Internet connections (multiple fiber links from several carriers)
- Temperature control
Voice & Data Partners
VirTerrus has an excellent portfolio of Telecom providers. If your organization or business is in need of revamping its current telecom and/or bandwidth, we can offer our expertise and assist you with the right solutions.
We are a trusted advisor and can assist your business in getting out of the “between a rock and a hard place” problem of not wanting to have to become an expert in the details of cloud computing. We have researched what providers are reliable, financially stable, compliant, secure, and have the platform that will best fit your business needs, initiatives, and goals.